IdarG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering how you make one event stop without the actor waiting? I mean with the "Wait for completion" box checked.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the case that the Player Activated the Event via touch or action button, than the player cant move until the

Eventpage is finished. But you cuold do:

First Eventpage Trigger Touch or Action Button

Control Switch On

That Switch is condition for the seccond Eventpage that is on paralell (so it starts executing itself and the player able to walk again)

do your commands

than turn switch off.

Cant think of another case were this happens when not accidently choosen player insteed of this event/event id in set move route command.

Hope this helps, else please explain more or best would be to add a Picture of the involved Eventpages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Echo_F