Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone, Had to move this to Friday because Youtube was acting up on me and I couldn't get it to behave.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For everyone who was watching and saw the weird bug I was running into at the end: I figured out what was happening.

Remember last week when I was measuring how many frames things took using a common event:

1653092847765.png

I forgot to clear this common event out, so every single time Light 1 was on, it was adding to the regionid every frame.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For everyone who was watching and saw the weird bug I was running into at the end: I figured out what was happening.

Remember last week when I was measuring how many frames things took using a common event:

View attachment 226888

I forgot to clear this common event out, so every single time Light 1 was on, it was adding to the regionid every frame.
Glad you were able to find it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zappadsads