Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone, Had to move this to Friday because Youtube was acting up on me and I couldn't get it to behave.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For everyone who was watching and saw the weird bug I was running into at the end: I figured out what was happening.

Remember last week when I was measuring how many frames things took using a common event:

1653092847765.png

I forgot to clear this common event out, so every single time Light 1 was on, it was adding to the regionid every frame.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For everyone who was watching and saw the weird bug I was running into at the end: I figured out what was happening.

Remember last week when I was measuring how many frames things took using a common event:

View attachment 226888

I forgot to clear this common event out, so every single time Light 1 was on, it was adding to the regionid every frame.
Glad you were able to find it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?
"I prayed for her to lay down her worldly habit and accept the invitation to change her life forever." From lost to found. From past to present, From frown to smile. From the way people treat her as nothing but something to say wow about. From faithless to faithful. From something no one wants to something valuable, someone will respect and love. Thank you, Jesus.
Two new amazing plugins from @NhatNguyen! Footsteps & Stamina. Video on Twitter showcasing:

Okay wifey found a bug... or something that shouldn't be allowed to happen. She found that a MP restore potion can be given to the anti-magic character who doesn't even have an MP pool. I've already got it to forbid giving it to her, just trying to get the action sequence to behave correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandrolion