Male succubus sv small character animated and some default sv small character sv battler for MV

Flagred

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May anyone make sv small character battler of male succubus that Avery had made? I find that picture on his or her site and like if someone would make sv small character of that instead of big sv character in MV.

And also I need some default sv batter for small character as well that the game itself don't have if possible. Evil actor 3 and evil actor 8 in walking and floating sv battler In MV.

Lastly I need also earth spirit and nature spirit ( the ones with pink face flying elemental ) sv small character sv battler too.

Excuse if I request too many at once on here. But instead of posting it one by one I summarise what i mainly need for now and post in one go. Hope it do no against the rules. Lastly hope someone have sv small animated character for this. Thank.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have removed the image as Avery does not allow reposting of her resources.
Please follow the TOS of resource creators.

Flagred

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have removed the image as Avery does not allow reposting of her resources.
Please follow the TOS of resource creators.

Ok excuse about that but I though it share on public and it free to use. I just want image for reference... May be he or she can make SV battler of that as part of teammate ? If so I be pretty much appreciate it. At least you let me know he or she don't want reposting of his or her picture.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can link to it for a reference. Some creators don't mind you reposting their works, Avery does not allow it for any reason. You just have to read the terms of use for each resource.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May anyone make sv small character battler of male succubus that Avery had made? I find that picture on his or her site and like if someone would make sv small character of that instead of big sv character in MV . . . Lastly I need also earth spirit and nature spirit ( the ones with pink face flying elemental ) sv small character sv battler too.

If I am understanding you correctly you just want to resize those images? If you aren't using a plugin that does it for you or can't use an imaging program, you could always use a website like this one to resize them. As far as the other character sheets, that's something I can't help you with because I am a HORRIBLE pixel artist.

Flagred

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I am understanding you correctly you just want to resize those images? If you aren't using a plugin that does it for you or can't use an imaging program, you could always use a website like this one to resize them. As far as the other character sheets, that's something I can't help you with because I am a HORRIBLE pixel artist.
It no about resize. It about other type of SV. I want sv battler that we normally use for our fighter as part of teammate that normally appear on left hand side on sideview battle. Example like SV of Harold. I want somekind of that SV. Thank for your reply though. I appreciate every reply through this thread and looking forward to someone who can made them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gsxxzs