Reaction score
First Language
nope
Primarily Uses
Other
What exact script call did you use?
And where did you use it?
$gameActors.isWeaponEquipped(type)
Because it's only one provided in the description of the plugin. I used it via conditional branch, latter with script and plugin command (everything I had i mind), tired to change it a bit too. But anyway, I started to "google-ing" around and came up with:
"$gameActors.actor(actor_id).equips()[slot_id] != null"]
And, to be honest, it actually worked. So... thanks for the quick respond and, of course, the great plugin. And sorry for taking your precious time.

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Glad you got it working.
Still, it was technically a bug.
I'll look into fixing that call as time allows.

MarxMayhem

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!

First up, thanks for this neat plugin! I have characters in my game that can utilize 2-handed weapons and dual wield so this helps me out.

Second, and I acknowledge that this is a "me" thing so you can say if you don't want to work on this, but would it be possible to add a weapon tag that disables the offhand slot? As it is, you still can't wear anything in the off-hand slot while wearing a weapon has the <twohand> tag. However I can still select the off-hand section and it'll just show a blank page. I just don't want to give that option to players when they equip a 2H weapon to certain classes.

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmmm... It's worth looking into.

Edit: And Done.
Re-DL the plugin.
A new param was added to it called 2H_DisableOtherSlot which will disable the expected slot if the other one is equipped with a 2Handed weapon.

Last edited:

MarxMayhem

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Works like a charm! tysm!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reji