Deagron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Maliki79 !
Just before going to bed, I was looking at my different attacks, which depends on the weapon type used.
So there is an attack for the swords that has its own specifics, and another one for the daggers, etc. They're separated skills.
So I planned on having the player the possibility to choose which attack to use if he has two different weapon types equipped.
Then I noticed that the skills showing on screen were both the one from the main hand weapon.
So my battle command menu shows this when I have a sword on main hand and dagger on off hand :
Attack (sword)
Attack (sword)
Skills
Items
etc.

Then if I invert the weapons (dagger on main hand and sword on off hand) :
Attack (dagger)
Attack (dagger)
Skills
Items
etc.

Do I have to change something on my skills in order to have both Attack skills available ? Or is the problem coming from the plugin not intended for this particular use, or even something else ?

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
As I don't use whatever plugin you are using to enable the different attacks, I couldn't say what the cause is, much less the best fix for it.
Can you tell me what equip and skill based plugins you are using?

Deagron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin that allows me to have multiple skills on the command list is Bobstah's BattleCommandList plugin;
As for equip and skill plugins :
YEP_BattleEngineCore
YEP_SkillCore
Moogle_X_PassiveSkill
Jeneeus Guruman's Command Equip plugin

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow. Quite the list of potential incompatibles.
So I guess the next question is do the weapons act correctly with my plugin turned off?

Deagron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Turning your plugin off doesn't change the issue.
Maybe I should try on a blank project to see if it's coming from base json ?

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I see.

Since my plugin is not causing the issue, you may have better luck getting one of the other devs to help. (I personally have a feeling it's the bobstah one itself that has a bug with dual wielding.)

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found that the primary and secondary weapons are labeled < double griptrait: 11, 1, 100 > and equipped with them, then the effect will be cancelled out. I don't know whether you set or unexpected bug

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Trait 11 is the element rate.

For it to have any effect, I believe it needs to be a number other than 100, which is 100%.
Try setting the numbers to 200 or something higher for testing purposes.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trait 11 is the element rate.

For it to have any effect, I believe it needs to be a number other than 100, which is 100%.
Try setting the numbers to 200 or something higher for testing purposes.
This is my collocation test analysis. You can try it yourself. I don't know if it's my problem. At first, I thought it was the problem of X and y, and the result was notcollocation.png

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
From the Help file:
When one tagged weapon is equipped and while the actor has the <doubleGrip> tag on either class notes or a state's notes, the double grip traits will be applied to the actor.
Did you add the <doubleGrip> to actor class or states?

Also, the equip has to be the ONLY equip in the first 2 slots (the only weapon).

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From the Help file:

Did you add the <doubleGrip> to actor class or states?

Also, the equip has to be the ONLY equip in the first 2 slots (the only weapon).
Yes, I put the < doublegrip > tag in the class note, and then equip it with two different weapons. The tag is as I tested it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS