Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, firstly, are you double gripping the weapon?

From the help file.

When one tagged weapon is equipped and while the actor has the <doubleGrip> tag on either class notes or a state's notes, the double grip traits will be applied to the actor.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[QUOTE =“ Maliki79,post:1137348,member:231”]
好吧,首先,您是否双重握住了武器?

从帮助文件。
[/引用]
Oh, I see :kaosigh:

Last edited:

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Umm...I'm glad you do...
:kaomad2:
(Language barriers are barriers.)

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Umm...I'm glad you do...
:kaomad2:
(Language barriers are barriers.)
Are features classified for main / sub / double grip? If I try to test the game with < mainweapontrait: 34, 0, 3 >, it's wrong for me to add something less?

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can use the three tags on the same weapon if you want. They will kick in at different times depending on where the equip is on the PC equips.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use the three tags on the same weapon if you want. They will kick in at different times depending on where the equip is on the PC equips.
At present, I have only five things I don't understand. Help 5: < monkeygrip > even if I don't add this in the actor tag, I can still hold the same weapon or weapon and shield. Help 6: < offh andAdjust:x >I changed x to 1000, and I didn't know what it changed, You showed me a < double griptrait: 34, 0, 3 >, but I'm going to < mainweapontrait: 34, 0, 3> If you put it in the weapon, it will prompt a mistake. I am very confused. I don't know whether I understand it or what. Help 10: < p otentialP:Number >This is the same as help 6, I don't understand what it means. Maybe the translation made me misunderstood. The most important thing is dataid. I can make a video if you have time, even if you don't understand the language, just watch you I can understand a lot of operation, maybe I am a unreasonable request for busy you, but I think plug-ins play well and learn to share with others. Even if I ask a lot of questions, the author is bored, and I feel that I am a fool, I will solve the problem:kaoswt2:

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@xiamumomo Let me try to answer each issue:

<OffhandAdjust: x> This changes the default stats of the weapon by x% ONLY when it is in the offhand. (Equip slot 1 by default. Equip slots are numbered 0 through 4)

<PotentialP: Number> just adds a value for use when using the auto equip command from the menu and can be omitted.

<mainweaponTrait: x, y, z>
<subweaponTrait: x, y, z>
<doubleGripTrait: x, y, z>

These all work properly when I tested them in a vanilla project.

What I did notice is that your uses all added extra spaces which WILL make them NOTwork.

I'm not sure how you can go about fixing it, but maybe a screenshot or video might illuminate what you are doing wrong here.

So if you wish to do that, go right ahead.

Finally, <monkeygrip> (not < monkeygrip > with the spaces) will allow the player character to equip a shield with a weapon that has the <twohand> tag.
Normally the <twohand> tag will prevent equipping anything else to the other weapon slot.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for your patience in answering every question. This is a screenshot of my bug. This is the equipment tag. If you click the test game, it will become BUG.png suchtag.pngBUG.png

Attachments

• tag.png
    tag.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You need a space between the colon : and the 34.

<mainweaponTrait: 34, 0, 3>

NOT
<mainweaponTrait:34, 0, 3>

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need a space between the colon : and the 34.

<mainweaponTrait: 34, 0, 3>

NOT
<mainweaponTrait:34, 0, 3>
I've also tried to add a space and it's still a mistake20201117105416.png

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry, but I could not recreate this issue.
I copied what you set up here in a vanilla project and it processed without issue.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I copied what you set up here in a vanilla project and it processed without issue.
I don't know if it's because I didn't create a dummy / temp

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make a small example for me, which may solve the problem, because I just created a new project test and still display cannot read property 'split' of undefined

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@xiamumomo I sent you a PM with a link to a sample project. Hopefully that will help you get things working.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I was in a low mood, seeing your reply, I instantly improved a lot, not because of you, but because my father made me feel depressed. At present, my time here is late at night, waiting for me to come and have a look in the morning:kaojoy:

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know the feeling. Take care and check out the file when you can.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know the feeling. Take care and check out the file when you can.
I finally understand my problem. I always put < doublegrip > < monkeygrip > as a professional label in the notetag of an actor. If I can't understand English, I only read the translation results but not the original text, which leads to a series of meaningless problems. I'm sorry for my negligence :kaoswt2:

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No worries. Glad you got it working.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't understand this andAdjust:x >When I open the plug-in, I can't understand the calculation method:kaoswt2:
OffhandAdjust.png

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is another question, < mainweapontrait: X, y, z > y refers to the following one? If so, I can't understand the script and fill in y as 0, right
Using the script call $gameActors.isWeaponEquipped(type) will return a number based on the defined type (type is the weapon type ID in the database.) 0 if in the first equip slot, 1 if it's in the second, 2 if it's in both, and -1 if in neither.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa