Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maliki's Master Volume

ver 1.1a

Features: This Plugin allows devs to utilize a single slider for all 4 sound profiles.
This Master volume could either be set along with the music and sound sliders, or
as a stand-alone setting that will control all sounds simultaneously.

Howto: This plugin is generally plug-and-play and currently only has one parameter.
You can change this param to dictate whether the other music/sound percentage sliders are visible to the player.

UPDATED: Now devs can change the volume with a script call.
Use AudioManager.setMasterVolume(value); to set.
(Must be a number between 0 and 100.)
Also added a toggle mute script call.
Use AudioManager.toggleMute(); to mute all sounds immediately.
The volume value will be saved and restored upon making the call again.
(It will mute again if the player changes the sound value before the second call is made.)

Note that the plugin's file name must not be changed.

Plugin Conflicts: There shouldn't be any conflicts with this plugin, however let me know if any are found and I'll try to correct them.

Permissions: This plugin can be used in any project, commercial or otherwise, as long as credit is given.

Download:

Last edited:

cocoauser968

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I just came across this and was wondering if it is possible to have an actual download
file for it? :)

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a reason why the Pastebin link is not adequate?
I have more than 20 plugins for MV alone and haven't had any complaints about using PB.
If there's a problem, I can look into something else, but making files for and redistributing links for 20+ plugins is NOT something I'd like to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsAva