hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i flopped ideas around in my head for a while until i was like "heck it, lets just roll baby" and MAN once i got going, i was a MACHINE made for the sole purpose of rpg making. it feels nice!

Rhaeami

The Sleepy-Eyed One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The flow of working on one's project is a unique joy! I only wish it didn't hide behind the mental wall of whatever-the-heck that feeling is that keeps you from getting started on it. :kaoangry:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was an RPG Making machine for the first 7 months of my project too. Just don't overdo it or you'll end up having to take a break due to health reasons or fatigue.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i flopped ideas around in my head for a while until i was like "heck it, lets just roll baby" and MAN once i got going, i was a MACHINE made for the sole purpose of rpg making. it feels nice!
People often ask me how is it I make games so fast. This pretty much sums it up. You just have to stop planning the ideas endlessly and just get down and work on it. When you overcome the initial procrastination barrier and start taking solid action, you gain momentum, and working gets easier and easier. Best of luck with your project!

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just keep going when that feeling turns into work:kaopride:@hero_buddy

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes!! being active on a project is indeed a great feeling! ^_^ I did experience burnout for a whole year when I worked on my second game. xD But yeah, when you need to relax, do it. You'll finish your game eventually. xD

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I love that feeling!
I think the only downside of it is that I keep talking nonstop about the game to my poor, unfortunate friends xD
But to me, making a project is the best, only surpased with actually finishing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga