hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i flopped ideas around in my head for a while until i was like "heck it, lets just roll baby" and MAN once i got going, i was a MACHINE made for the sole purpose of rpg making. it feels nice!

Rhaeami

The Sleepy-Eyed One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The flow of working on one's project is a unique joy! I only wish it didn't hide behind the mental wall of whatever-the-heck that feeling is that keeps you from getting started on it. :kaoangry:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was an RPG Making machine for the first 7 months of my project too. Just don't overdo it or you'll end up having to take a break due to health reasons or fatigue.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i flopped ideas around in my head for a while until i was like "heck it, lets just roll baby" and MAN once i got going, i was a MACHINE made for the sole purpose of rpg making. it feels nice!

People often ask me how is it I make games so fast. This pretty much sums it up. You just have to stop planning the ideas endlessly and just get down and work on it. When you overcome the initial procrastination barrier and start taking solid action, you gain momentum, and working gets easier and easier. Best of luck with your project!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes!! being active on a project is indeed a great feeling! ^_^ I did experience burnout for a whole year when I worked on my second game. xD But yeah, when you need to relax, do it. You'll finish your game eventually. xD

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I love that feeling!
I think the only downside of it is that I keep talking nonstop about the game to my poor, unfortunate friends xD
But to me, making a project is the best, only surpased with actually finishing it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113