Manage Projects Tab has a graphic option. What is this?

LadyDeath1138

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It seems like a really noob question, to be honest. I've been messing with this program for a while and I've never been able to figure out what this is for. I've looked online but so far I haven't found information about this detail, and I can't find anything that seems to be compatible with it. What is it and what can I do with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Issue.png
    Issue.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 18

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Manage Projects only exists in the Steam version, because it means managing steam workshop projects. The picture has to follow the rules for the steam workshop pictures and becomes the picture there after uploading.

LadyDeath1138

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I see! It makes sense as to why I couldn't find anything. So is this supposed to be the image that people see if they were to download the project from steam?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you place it in the steam workshop, yes. however keep in mind that this is still managed through the workshop, that is what the settings top right are for.

LadyDeath1138

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In other words, unless I plan to upload the project to the steam workshop, I don't need to worry about this, correct?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

LadyDeath1138

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! I appreciate the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine