Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want, send us a technical support mail and your invoice of the old comipo and we'll bring it up with them.

Krimson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks. I haven't given up hope yet. I bought mine on Crunchyroll when the English version was first released and I have Patrick Macias talking to them  I really want to be able to use it again, but I'm also worried because I payed for the first DLC pack and don't know if I'll lose it. Should they come through, then I'll probably buy at least the DLC with the clothing. I've been unable to use it for months and hope it can be resolved as I would like to be able to use it for making Vocaloid PVs since I do that sort of thing.

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The question was asked, but I didn't see an answer...

Having now bought ComiPo and all the expansions, is it possible to use it (for characters we make in the editor) to make images/faces to use in RPGMaker?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having now bought ComiPo and all the expansions, is it possible to use it (for characters we make in the editor) to make images/faces to use in RPGMaker?
Indirectly yes, but not directly.
You can use Manga Maker to make a face, bust or otherwise needed picture of a person, then make a screenshot of that (or save as a picture) and cut the rest of the picture away with a graphic program before importing it into RM.

It has no special save method that will save something in the formats used by RM directly, it will alsway need that cutting/image manipulation to get the result into RM-Formats. But that is a lot less work than making a picture from zero with the image program alone.

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have Gimp for that. The characters I can make in ComiPO closely resemble some sprites I had made for a game. Was just wondering the legalities of it.

mikes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Alright, I just bought rpg maker vx ace on steam and I'm very happy with it. Bought the samurai resource pack with it. I have a couple questions about comipo and ig maker. First...

will there be a samurai resource pack for comipo?

can you save pictures you make with comipo and export them into ig maker? Are they compatible?

will ig maker release on steam with rpg maker vx ace and manga maker comipo?

if there's no samurai resource pack currently in the works for comipo or being translated or created would you consider making one. I'd buy that for sure. It should have lots of combat stances too, not just clothes.

I must say I love your poducts but comipo seems to be a little lite on interesting resource packs. Thanks for your time.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Comipo was just released, it's going to take some time to build up the extra resource options.

mikes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I didn't know how new comipo was but as long as they're releasing new resources in the coming years I'll buy them. As for my other questions...

can you save pictures you make with comipo and export them into ig maker? I'm wondering both technically and legally.

will ig maker release on steam with rpg maker vx ace and manga maker comipo?

Thanks again

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, ComiPo! has been out for a few years, and there have already been a lot of demands for resource packs, and their pretty slow to release new stuff.

As of now, they haven't released anything in history or fantasy as a genre, just modern stuff that is mostly high school related, so I highly doubt that they will be releasing a samurai pack any time soon.

When it comes to using graphics exported from ComiPo! in a game engine, your free to do that.

mikes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thank you for your quick response. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a samurai resource pack or any other interesting resource pack for that matter. Thanks again

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is a downloadable version going to be available of the guide when it is finished or a purchasable version available if everything is going to be made free.?  Pllease make it so no Steam user can purchase it if it is released in a purchasable version or make the images available in on downloaded single file for non steam users if it is just going to be free.

I saw on the ComiPo! site that the guide could be purchased at one time but can't be now.

Krimson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you want, send us a technical support mail and your invoice of the old comipo and we'll bring it up with them.
CrunchyRoll contacted ComiPo for me and since I somehow lost the licence for the software itself, even though I have a record of having purchased it, I am SOL. Their customer service is pretty atrocious and I would not recommend anyone spend money of this.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The Customer Service for Comipo is now being handled by us. I think we can do a better job, if our customer support for RPG Maker says otherwise.

If you still have the email or key you used and contacted customer support from this site, there could be something done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krimson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I lost the key, or rather the email they sent with the key which was from September 2011. The only key I still have is for Collection 1, which doesn't do me a lot of good. The reason I have gone though Crunchyroll is because they do still have my order on file, so basically they are the only ones that can prove I actually paid for the software.

Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
Whenever I place my character, I want her to lay down but she gets cut off! She can't sit or lay and it never shows her legs, what's wrong?

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Monkeysnow55, could you post a screenshot?

It sounds like you just need to adjust the model up.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I know this one, it was in the guide Archeia posted just few posts above. There's a box that is kind of like a view window for the object, and it's too small for what you're trying to do. You should download the guide, it's small and funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad