rcox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear All!!

I'm Riccardo, and I bought ComiPo! from steam. I have the problem that the assets cannot be used out of RPG Maler series even if in the steam FAQ and license is written : " The individual assets included in ComiPo (such as the characters, expressions, props, background, etc.) can only be used in ComiPo!, RPG Maker XP/VX/Ace, IG Maker, and dojinshi works. If you wish to use the assets outside of these programs or works, please consult with the developers by visiting the following page: http://www.comipo.com/en/support/ "

So, I need to use them in Unity, so I contact the support and there are no way to use that (so, why write to contact them if it is never possible?). Someone have this same problem with these tool?

Or have you got some alternatives to design my characters? I can't draw :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If support already told you that you can't use the assets in Unity then you can't.
We also don't support other game engines (such as Unity) in this forum so I'll have to close this topic down. You are asking for assets for another game engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88net