rcox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear All!!

I'm Riccardo, and I bought ComiPo! from steam. I have the problem that the assets cannot be used out of RPG Maler series even if in the steam FAQ and license is written : " The individual assets included in ComiPo (such as the characters, expressions, props, background, etc.) can only be used in ComiPo!, RPG Maker XP/VX/Ace, IG Maker, and dojinshi works. If you wish to use the assets outside of these programs or works, please consult with the developers by visiting the following page: http://www.comipo.com/en/support/ "

So, I need to use them in Unity, so I contact the support and there are no way to use that (so, why write to contact them if it is never possible?). Someone have this same problem with these tool?

Or have you got some alternatives to design my characters? I can't draw :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If support already told you that you can't use the assets in Unity then you can't.
We also don't support other game engines (such as Unity) in this forum so I'll have to close this topic down. You are asking for assets for another game engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad