Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just downloaded and installed the demo, and got a "not compatible with this OS" message when I tried to run it :(

I'm on Windows 8. The specs say Windows XP / Vista / 7, but I usually expect most things that run on Win 7 to also run on Win 8.

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
you try running it under backwards compatability in desktop mode? Win 8 "App" format is buggy when opening some programs and not in desktop mode.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Running in Win 7 compatibility mode fixed the issue :) Thanks - that never occurred to me until after I'd posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostyfirefly

Seeker of the Weird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Maybe this is a silly question, but did you try compatibility mode? (right click on the program >> properties >> compatibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_L7