GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I need a gui system similar to the things people make with QT Creator that allows me to Organize my story, I would prefer something like chat bubbles and boxes like a comic or a manga please.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I cannot figure out what it is you're asking for.  A program?  A script?  An image?  Would this be used in RPG Maker or not?  This section of the forums is for small requests of art, music or sound to be used in RPG Maker and IG Maker only.  Anything else is not allowed.

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I cannot figure out what it is you're asking for.  A program?  A script?  An image?  Would this be used in RPG Maker or not?  This section of the forums is for small requests of art, music or sound to be used in RPG Maker and IG Maker only.  Anything else is not allowed.
Program please.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
So.... you want something to just keep your notes and story information sorted? Cuz...a piece of paper can do that pretty well.

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So.... you want something to just keep your notes and story information sorted? Cuz...a piece of paper can do that pretty well.
Umm why would I ask for paper on the internet? I don't like using paper it get's sloppy and it is too easy to ruin what you have done, it's also unfriendly toward the ecosystem thanks for the input but I would rather use paper as a last resort like being out on the road or losing power for the day(or later)

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just use notepad and google drive to keep track of my game notes. (or sometimes I write notes in an art program when I'm too lazy to type.)

Anyway, you can always check out Trello, it's pretty neat and free and you can set it up to share with your team. I don't really know that keeping track of your notes in manga format is really the best idea. Fiddle around with Trello though, you can make checklists, assign tasks, and stuff. (plus! at least the last time I used it, they have a husky puppy mascot. Bonus Points!)

Last edited by a moderator:

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I just use notepad and google drive to keep track of my game notes. (or sometimes I write notes in an art program when I'm too lazy to type.)

Anyway, you can always check out Trello, it's pretty neat and free and you can set it up to share with your team. I don't really know that keeping track of your notes in manga format is really the best idea. Fiddle around with Trello though, you can make checklists, assign tasks, and stuff. (plus! at least the last time I used it, they have a husky puppy mascot. Bonus Points!)
A very useful and kind rersponse thank you very much ^_^

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem! Good luck with your game.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is something called Storybook:

http://storybook.en.softonic.com/

I haven't had much use for it myself, though, especially since I'm a bit of a control freak on how I wish to organize my project. Usually I just create a folder on my computer named after my project and post all related documents and excel sheets for that project to that folder, including any possible scenario ideas, scripts or events, tutorials I may need, credits, and a list of enemies, stats, items, etc.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aels