Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

jfoytek

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi jfoytek, thanks for giving Manifest a shot. I hope you're able to continue on now that you're in full screen.

Just saw your edit. I don't mind the negative stuff. I can help out with it.
You recently got an item called the "Battle Plan" under your key items. You can change the battle mode from "active" to "semi-active" to "wait" depending on your preference. With wait mode on, you can take a break whenever you like. You can also adjust the speed that gauges fill up. If doing "active" mode, you can slow them down, but if doing "wait" mode I recommend turning the speed all the way up since you have all the time you want to think anyway.

There is a chest in town (in the inn I believe) that gives you 100 Etherum. If you follow the path outside of town to the north you'll get to Purwick Abbey. There should be a chest there with 100 Etherum as well. To the southwest a bit from that is a camp with some useful stuff. Hope this helps. Thank you for the feedback.

@cabfe - Thanks for helping out.
Thank you very much for the battle tip I am most definitely going to figure that out as I think that could change this game from really nice to brilliant....

On a different note I saw a Rabbit in your game, that has me drooling, as I am creating a MV game called -Evil Pink Bunnies and I don't have a decent rabbit graphic.... is there a way you could steer me towards where you got it?!?

sbethune81

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

SingDango

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is my very first Rpg Maker game, not to mention "to the moon". It's good to see it's still attracting new players.

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Played the game. The amount of text I had to read really did a number on me and then I believe I heard copyrighted music. I could be wrong but if I'm not I'd definitely replace the copyrighted music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanmovies