VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys 

I wanted to createa vehicle manager who works with Terrains tags (and obviously  works with the default way too) 

but I don't know how works the terrain tags How I could tweak them for when obtain a certain tags it's will do a things? or a another? 

in simple I want to works with tags for create special vehicles likes a trains who will only run move on a certain specific tiles (the one flagged with the specific terrain 

I am thankfull for any answer c:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
$game_map.terrain_tag(x,y) will give you the terrain tag of a certain tile.  You don't need to write something yourself.

Your description doesn't sound like you want to manipulate terrain tags, just read them.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah sorry I made a bad description but yeah I want to when the object is on a certain tags it's do a certain things thanks shaz :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Relating to and acting like Sephiroth
Woke: Relating to and acting like Kefka
Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.
01.gif
Part 1 of 24 pieces of our world map
I've finished (most of) the sprites for two of my main characters, Ashlyn and Lizzabelle. And I've already drawn actual artwork of Lizzabelle and Suki months ago. I can't wait to show some of my stuff. I'm hesitant because their outfits aren't my own original design, which must be changed before I get too serious with this.
Heh, um. I've spent $1500~ so far for my game. Most of that went into purchasing some software I need, as well as some commissions. But still, I didn't realize I had spent so much since the beginning of October.

Do not trust me with money, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c_alex078