Manny Gogh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Manny’s Game

This is a game Manny made. You will not enjoy it unless you enjoy to psychologically confront your galbladder amidst the bog that is this tinted glass we see the inanimate realm through. The gallop amongst the trot is the apple amongst the orange. The game is one with adventure, triumph and with challenge. Manny's game, It is a hybrid, a mix, a chimera. Between Sharknado (2013), The Human Centipede (2009) and Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988). Gameplay has turned based battles and is focused on exploring a wretched realm. Manny was not present while creating this. Inside this program designed for your entertainment, you shall travel through thus fears and thyne’s rivals. Thy will conquer the 7 guardians of the sun, the moon and the other. Inside of the pictures downstairs you will see a man standing in an empty desert. This man is you. This man is the man that you will take control of. We hope you enjoy our makings.

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 8.36.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 8.22.53 PM.png

Last edited:

eat beans

A being of pure evil
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks... weird? Looking forward to seeing where this will go.

greensdream

"GREEN'S DREAM" developer page
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that this has a lot of potential! Maybe!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato