Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello;

I hope someone can write a plugin that allows you to drag and drop an event on the map. The plugin should
trigger an On Drag common event at the start (to see if the event can be dragged and do house keeping like changing the animation etc) and an On Drop common event (to reset the animation etc). Clearly the mouse (or mobile ) can't be moving
the player to the location on mouse click etc). It might also be interesting to call an On Drag Over New Map(X,Y) so the
animation can change if the event cannot be dropped on this particular map location. If the event is dropped over an illegal map location (as judged by the on drop common event) then it animates back to its start location and triggers a On Drop Failed common event.

You probably can't do this for the keyboard so just a mobile and mouse is fine.

yours
winkr7

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AquaEcho