Momonica

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was messing with a new plugin in my project. It was difficult with a lot of try and error but when I finally did it in my playtest this happened:
1631885469354.png

Now before you go thinking "oh no its another one of those who accidentaly deleted a file and don't know what to do" I didn't even mess with this file. But when I search for "Map002.json" the file simply doesn't exist, again i didn't even touch this file before but now is missing...

I hope there's a simple explanation and fix for this because i'm kinda freaking out right now...

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several things that could have happened, but if the complete file is missing (in the most common cases, the files exist but are empty/0 Bytes), then there is nothing you can do but replace it from a backup.

if you have no backup, make a new project and add new maps until you have a map002.json and then copy that file (and hope that nothing else is missing)

Momonica

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several things that could have happened, but if the complete file is missing (in the most common cases, the files exist but are empty/0 Bytes), then there is nothing you can do but replace it from a backup.

if you have no backup, make a new project and add new maps until you have a map002.json and then copy that file (and hope that nothing else is missing)
Thank you! You're a lifesaver, it worked

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead
I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dankim633