Map in-game..

FirozKhan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thank everyone who replies to my thread.
Is there any way to do a in-game map.

It's like player gets a map from someone and he can look into the map and see his location anytime. Is there any plugins or scripts. If it's free, the better! I am broke...

Thanks...
Pardon my English
:ewink: :):)

EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thank everyone who replies to my thread.
Is there any way to do a in-game map.

It's like player gets a map from someone and he can look into the map and see his location anytime. Is there any plugins or scripts. If it's free, the better! I am broke...

Thanks...
Pardon my English
:ewink: :):)
Hello! You can try using this link, it was useful for me, so hopefully it will be useful for you! Make sure you follow everything correctly! Happy Making!

FirozKhan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! You can try using this link, it was useful for me, so hopefully it will be useful for you! Make sure you follow everything correctly! Happy Making!

Thank you so much, i'll just do that!

FirozKhan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I read and understood. Thanks for that. But is there any way to pinpoint the player in the map. That would be very helpful. I think it got to do with Region ID or something. But I am no expert. Please help.
:):):cutesmile::cutesmile::cutesmile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Good morning. Please introduce caffeine in the proper slot. Not sufficient caffeine, add more. Add more. Continue until you hear a sound signal. Please continue. Insufficient caffeine. Increase the quantity of SRW music. Add caffeine.
I have to fix a little more.
Or maybe a lot. Yeah, I need to make the characters look a little bit more fit in some poses.
There once was a man whose name was my own
Who tried to make games for console and phone
But after ten years
Some blood sweat and tears
Weird status updates were all that he'd shown.....
I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZedPlayzz