Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 1.4

• New: Items Quality System
2020-08-06_7-38-08.png
  • New: Screen Button for open Inventory (PRO)
2020-08-06_7-32-21.png
Button.gif
  • Improvements to Item Weight System (PRO)
    • Notify when inventory is overweight
    • WeigthOverNotify.gif
    • Auto State when inventory is overweight (optional)
    • Slowdown movement speed when inventory is overweight (optional)
    • 2020-08-06_7-43-19.png
    • You can create equipment's that's rise inventory max weight
    • RiseMaxWeight.gif
    • You can create consumable items that's rise inventory max weight permanently
  • Added new Script Calls
  • Some small fixes and changes

Just download again by link in thread first post

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Stop it Kage... you're spoiling us! <3333 Do you know how amazing this plugin is? Love you dood

[Edit]
Ohhhh no, auto-txt warp is broken! Some text still goes out of box for some weapons. Some weapons have necessary line skips when they clearly fit on the previous line. It's crazzzy lol, but so far so good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 1.5 ( + MZ support!)

• Added MZ support!

Same MapInventory.js plugin file works in MV and MZ

Due different plugin parameters system in MZ, MV plugin parameters didn't works in MZ. For MZ been added extra script calls which repeats plugin commands. See plugin Help section.

• Limited Types Stored Chests (PRO)
Typed%20Chests.png

Also, in 1.5 you can create empty Stored chests for storing items

• Equipment's statistic table
2020-09-09_10-50-46.png

2020-09-09_10-51-25.png

When you hover Equipment (weapon or armor), scroll mouse wheel and you see stats (works different with party members or only one hero, also works different for equipped and not equipped items)

2020-09-09_13-36-10.png

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 1.6 ( MV + MZ )

• Hot Items System

wSMBqBDe3M.gif

• You can create as many "Hot cells" as you want.
  • Assign hot keys
  • Items and equipment's support (only party leader)
  • Set own position on screen for each "hot cell".
(See plugin parameters to works with "Hot cells")

• Chests - item drop chance

RandomItemDrop.png

Add comment "chance:X" before Change Items event command

• MZ Skin (optional, separated)

Sample.png

New video: (all actual features overview)

Blissonic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pheonix KageDesu - I really love your plugin and can't wait to test Pocket Event on MV !

I have a question and a small problem.

1. When i change "Allow Party Selector" option to "False", in game i have an error "Cannot read property 'Last' of undefined". I installed the plugin, create a normal (standard, not with your plugin) chest with 1 object, 1 weapon, 1 armor, 1 key object, and turned "Allow Party Selector" to false and that's all ... I don't understand what I missed?

2. Would't be possible (if it's not too much work), to have more information on the images that make up the plugin, in order to modify them more easily? Like an exploded view with the name of the files? And why not in the future, offer to be able to choose customizations created by the users of your plugin (like a workshop) ?

Thank you !

PS. Bonus question, any idea when Pocket Event come to MV ? :)

Last edited:

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Hello,

Is it possible to unlock more item slot?
For example, I would like my player to start with a small bag with 5 items slot then later when he obtains a new bag he will gain more slots. I got that idea from World of Warcraft, that's how you expand your inventory storage in that game lol

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 1.7 is available for download

6a95df465bba87fce153f561cf88b0d3.gif

Changelog and new features description you can find here:
Update 1.7 overview

Download by link in first thread post (link updated) or on plugin web page

Big inventory skin template:
Big size skin

1. When i change "Allow Party Selector" option to "False", in game i have an error "Cannot read property 'Last' of undefined". I installed the plugin, create a normal (standard, not with your plugin) chest with 1 object, 1 weapon, 1 armor, 1 key object, and turned "Allow Party Selector" to false and that's all ... I don't understand what I missed?

2. Would't be possible (if it's not too much work), to have more information on the images that make up the plugin, in order to modify them more easily? Like an exploded view with the name of the files? And why not in the future, offer to be able to choose customizations created by the users of your plugin (like a workshop) ?

1. Thank you for report, I will check and fix this issue.
2. Just edit images, and change values of different elements (like x, y, ect) in .json and you can customize plugin drastically. I don't think plugin is very popular for thing like 'workshop', but thank you for idea. For now Map Inventory have MZ skin and Big size skin

Is it possible to unlock more item slot?

Like your idea, will think how implement it in future updates.

MichaelRIR

Niakat on Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My request is to add character equipment stats sheet like EverQuest, World of Warcraft. I would buy the pro version for that. Add arrows at top of the screen to cycle between characters. Let right click auto equip items from bags to approriate slot of character that is on character sheet. Example photo attached.

Attachments

• inventory_window.jpg
    inventory_window.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 8

Blissonic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Thank you for report, I will check and fix this issue.

Thank you for the answer. I had the problem on the standard version. Since I have the pro version, and I think I no longer have the problem. I'll have to double-check as soon as I can.

Utopia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 1.8 available

ThrowOut.gif

Changelog:
  • Added extra items descriptions
  • Added Throw Out feature (PRO)
  • More comfortable plugin parameters
  • Bug fixes and small changes
All new features descriptions you can find here: Update 1.8 all features

Download by link in first thread post (link updated) or on plugin web page

My request is to add character equipment stats sheet like EverQuest, World of Warcraft.
Thank you, maybe I will create some equipment stats separate plugin like one in Alpha ABS
Kw69ZlueBT.gif

JDevain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to use a condition to check to see if the inventory window is open? Or what would be even better would be to check to see if your cursor is hovering over the window or currently dragging the window or clicking on an item in the inventory window. I have the PRO version, btw.

The reason I ask is I'm using Galv's Map Projectiles, and when the player holds down the left mouse key, the player's character fires projectiles in the direction of the cursor. When I don't want to fire projectiles at something, I turn on a switch called "pause projectiles" and that works great, only it doesn't work when I'm clicking on items in the inventory, even though doing so should flip that switch.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can use script calls:
PKD_MI.isInventoryOpened() - return true if inventory window is open
PKD_MI.isProcessEUITouch() - return true if cursor is hovering over the inventory window

Xellys

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Pheonix KageDesu, your plugin is awesome I just have a few questions:
- Unless I have not done it correctly, the "Take all" function when there are gold coins in a chest gives the gold coins but do not transcribe them in the menus and therefore in the real amount of gold coins
- Is it possible to add an item, weapon or armor (like the AddWeaponInPlayerStorage) but in a specific player chest on a specific map instead of adding it to all player chests ?
- Is there a way to create a chest where its contents are randomized forever (items are no longer randomized when you close and reopen the chest) and where the player can take, for example, 1 or 2 items and then close the chest and the remaining items are kept in until the chest is empty or reseted?
Sorry if I'm not very clear and thanks for your answers :LZSsmile:

Last edited:

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I am confused about your licensing terms particularly re: *******. If I support your *******, am I only licensing the pro version of the plugin for as long as I support your ******* or what?

What about simply purchasing a license to use the basic version in a commercial game, could that be done for less?

Anyway I'm gonna check out the basic/sample version and see how hard it explodes when used in conjunction w/ YEP and/or Chrono Engine.

Sincerely,
a poor

um the censored word is patron + a vowel if that's not clear

twosnakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing plugin!

In the pro version is there a way to make the Visual Chest and Map User Chests allow the player to move around still? When they are open my player character cannot do anything until the window is closed, even though events are still moving around. This is in contrast to the player inventory, where it can be open and you can still move around and interact with events (text messages, opening store interface, on map abs events)

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
is it possible to add another type of item tab like cards? or custom equip scene for special equipping like gems/orbs?
i have not tried this yet, but what loot system is compatible with this? like when an enemy dies, it drops loots where you can pick up. in many mmo, you can select loots from corpses, then it disappears after sometime.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I support your *******, am I only licensing the pro version of the plugin for as long as I support your ******* or what?
If you got PRO version you can use it in commercial project, not need support me anymore. But without a subscription, you won't have access to new updates.
In the pro version is there a way to make the Visual Chest and Map User Chests allow the player to move around still?
Chest - not, because it's linked to event (event waits while chest is opened). But User Chest - yes, use script call PKD_MI.openUserChest()
is it possible to add another type of item tab like cards? or custom equip scene for special equipping like gems/orbs?
Not at the moment, probably in future updates.
i have not tried this yet, but what loot system is compatible with this? like when an enemy dies, it drops loots where you can pick up. in many mmo, you can select loots from corpses, then it disappears after sometime.
Only Alpha ABS have this feature called 'visual loot'. Maybe I will make something similar in updates

furkan2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Turkey
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, this system works fine when I try it with the basic system. I bought it today as a pro version 1.8 and in the pro version it delays my game for minutes.
PKD_MapInventory.js:748 GetMaxWeight
PKD_MI.warning @ PKD_MapInventory.js:748
window.GetMaxWeight @ PKD_MapInventory.js:4084
window.IsOverWeight @ PKD_MapInventory.js:4099
_.refreshInventoryWSpeedDebuff @ PKD_MapInventory.js:4959
_.refresh @ PKD_MapInventory.js:4416
PKD_MapInventory.js:750 SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So this is... a thing.
A little something I've been working on... :kaosigh:
GoArOw1.png
This is a lot of fun
Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KillerCotton