McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Great work! Just bought the PRO version and i love it. But i can't get it working with visustella's furniture script. Furnitures can be used from the normal inventory, but can't be used from the player inventory. Only fix i could imagine was giving the item the mission to call an common event, but when i do that the furniture scene is not starting and the item is gone :-/ Any ideas what i could do?

Usable is set on yes, in menu and battle. But it seems like the plugin is blocking the usage if the item has no "casual" effect

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great work! Just bought the PRO version and i love it. But i can't get it working with visustella's furniture script. Furnitures can be used from the normal inventory, but can't be used from the player inventory. Only fix i could imagine was giving the item the mission to call an common event, but when i do that the furniture scene is not starting and the item is gone :-/ Any ideas what i could do?

Usable is set on yes, in menu and battle. But it seems like the plugin is blocking the usage if the item has no "casual" effect
If you made small Demo project with this issue and send me via PM, i will try fix this incompatibility in next update.

Chipwonx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

I am making a game that does not use the mouse. I read that this plugin only works with the mouse.

Has this changed? If not, are you planning to make the inventory navigable with wasd or arrow keys?

I would buy the pro version if I could use it with customizable keys.

Thankyou

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Has this changed? If not, are you planning to make the inventory navigable with wasd or arrow keys?
Added gamepad support. But not keyboard yet. Touches supports as well (for mobile)

You always can download free version and test it with your project

isaias20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a question.

If I try to buy items (in any store), when I have a full inventory (all cells occupied), the item is not seen (because there are no available cells) but, I notice that, once I unlock new cells, the new item is there.

Is there a way to prevent the player from buying new items in stores when the inventory is full? (I don't use the weight system, I use the cell system)

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a way to prevent the player from buying new items in stores when the inventory is full? (I don't use the weight system, I use the cell system)
This bug will be fixed in next update. Update will be in next month. I already working on it, but can't promise that i finish it in this month.

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did the compabillity issues with Visustella’s furniture system mentioned above got looked at yet? This looks like a really cool script buy my game use Visustella’s plugin(s) as a base,oncluding the furniture one.

Also, is the commercial license for unlimted projects? If I buy a license for one of your scripts, will I have the rights to use them forever in any nu,ber of games?

Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Preparing untested English localization for DOWNFALLEN.

unknown-43.png
Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KAINOS