Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually did a plugin like this for someone, which also shows whether doors are open/closed and which rooms had items and whatnot in them, but if you've found something that works then it's all good.

Zemtax

Secret Open World Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would be cool if you could add your solution so other people who might find this thread have an easier time! =) I think that's generally good practice in forums, even years old threads can bear very good information

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might do later, it still needs some tweaks to be release-worthy probably. I haven't really done many plugin releases lately but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this year and reopen my shop. :D

swickster

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Would be cool if you could add your solution so other people who might find this thread have an easier time! =) I think that's generally good practice in forums, even years old threads can bear very good information
I've updated it :)

swickster

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I actually did a plugin like this for someone, which also shows whether doors are open/closed and which rooms had items and whatnot in them, but if you've found something that works then it's all good.
Which plugin was it? I'd rather not limit my resources, could be possible that your plugin may work better xD

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@swickster , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double (or in this case, triple) posting is posting after yourself when no one else has replied.

If you need to quote more than one person, you can click quote on each post and it will include them all in your reply. In addition, you can simply tag members using the @ symbol and their username, as I've done for you in this post.[/dpost]

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not one that's available to the public. Haven't had time to do anything with this but if I do you'll be the first to know.

swickster

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
[dpost]@swickster [/dpost]
Double (or in this case, triple) posting is posting after yourself when no one else has replied.

If you need to quote more than one person, you can click quote on each post and it will include them all in your reply. In addition, you can simply tag members using the @ symbol and their username, as I've done for you in this post.[/dpost]
Oh my bad, I'll remember for next time.

@Trihan Ok cool man :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209