Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bracket Submissions.png
It's time to look into your crystal ball and see the future. Who will win the Map Madness tournament? No one can truly know, but that doesn't mean we can't try and guess!

To participate, fill out and save the attached bracket form, with your predictions all the way through the tournament and PM it to @RPGMakerWeb before April 12th at midnight Pacific!

You can check out the Qualifier entries for each user in the Previous Rounds Subforum to help you make your decisions!

Each correct prediction in the first round will award the user 8 points. Correct predictions in the second round will be worth 12 points. Correct predictions in the third round will be worth 18 points, and correctly predicting the Tournament Winner will be worth 27 points.
The person who has the highest score after the Tournament is over will win our Map Madness Oracle Prize:
$20 Degica Gift Shop Code, Map Madness Oracle Badge

So get in those Brackets BEFORE APRIL 12th 11:59PM Pacific!

Attachments

• BracketForm.pdf
    175 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoiro