RMMZ
Entry 1
fT0DaDc.png
Credits: ©Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./YOJI OJIMA 2020, Avery

Entry 2
BjQVFRK.png
Credits:
©Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./YOJI OJIMA 2020, Avery

(Note: Credits for materials may also include map creator, omitted for anonymity)

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Entry 1 has icons by me, though I am not credited^^'

Calamitous Magic

Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Now that voting is over and anonymity no longer required, I would like to acknowledge that that was my error and apologise publically to Avery for the oversight. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Avery and all the other amazing resource creators who so generously share their wonderful assets with us.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Now that it is officially over, I would love to hear some feedback on my map :)

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@slimmmeiske2 I really liked yours. The problem was I also really liked @Calamitous Magic 's and my final decision ended up coming down to 'I like blue better than red' because everything else was equal. ¬_¬ But, what I liked: The literal interpretation of 'elemental dungeon'. The mix of purple demon tiles and orange lava. The switch and the traps and the chest hinting at puzzles. The sparkles in the one cell hinting at secrets. The tragedy of the skeletons still locked in their cells.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloodless