RMMZ
Entry 1
kHNI6wb.png
Credits: [Copyright](C)finalbossblues

Entry 2
PiSYbv6.png
Credits:
REFMAP [Copyright](C) REFMAP Publisher: Degica, Co. LTD, Celianna

(Note: Credits for materials may also include map creator, omitted for anonymity)

Last edited:

Lion Blade Soler

Autistic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This one was a tough one to choose, but I went with Entry 2 due to liking the representation of the dark and light elements. To me, it was a beautiful and creative representation of the light element piercing through an area that's dominated by the dark element; this type of creativity is a good demonstration of the power and capability of the RPG Maker program. Having said that, Entry 1 wasn't bad, either, and that Entry may arguably be the best representation of the fire/lava element that I have seen on this round as Entry 1 looked very organized and felt very old-school.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Entry 2 had the strongest visual in the simplest presentation which is why i went with that one.
Entry 1 tho a good map felt a bit overcomplicated in what it was trying to 'tell' me.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I like pixel art style in 1 farrrr better (I do agree it gets overly complicated in some areas), but the composition, perspective, and theme of 2 is aesthetic af so I went with it. I mean look at how the blurred elements and fog draw your eye right to the focal points. Almost like being in a painting/a dream?

Calamitous Magic

Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It was a pity that this match up was of two such utterly contrasting styles. Number two is an absolutely breathtaking piece of art and it immediately draws the eye (and lots of ahhs and oohs). The old school look of number one is sort of "primitive" compared to what you more commonly see nowadays but very nostalgic in its simplicity.

I thought about this match a lot though and eventually went with number one as I felt that this was more clearly a "dungeon" I know it was a very broad definition but I felt that the second one was more a "final destination" to be reached after you've fought your way through all the boggies and raided all the loot. In my mind, this is where you find the fabulous Glowing Mystical Dragon Repelling Great Sword of your esteemed ancestor.

So number one got my vote but, wow, number two is beautiful.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Screenshot-2021-05-02-at-15-07-54.png

Tivadar will help you travel to distant places in Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youraverageforumuser