Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Header (1).png

The Villains have been confronted in their lair, and the only thing that remains is final voting! Vote for your favorite in the final poll!

Current Bracket:

Current Prediction Leaders:
  1. @coucassi 114/175 points
  2. @tumsterfest 110/175 points
  3. @Dama 82/175 points

Current Timeline:
All Times Listed in PDT

Qualifier Submission: March 23nd - April 1st, 11:59PM
Qualifier Voting: April 2nd 10:00AM - April 4th, 11:59PM

Seeding Announce: April 5th 4:00PM
Bracket Submissions: April 6th 4:00PM - April 12th, 11:59PM

Round 1 Submissions: April 9th 10:00AM - April 12th, 11:59PM
Round 1 Voting: April 13th 10:00Am - April 15th, 11:59PM

Top 8 Submissions: April 16th 10:00AM - April 19th, 11:59PM
Top 8 Voting: April 20th 10:00Am - April 22nd, 11:59PM

Semi-Finals Submissions: April 23rd 10:00AM - April 26th, 11:59PM
Semi-Finals Voting: April 27th 10:00Am - April 29th, 11:59PM

Finals Submissions: April 30th 10:00AM - May 3rd, 11:59PM
Finals Voting: May 4th 10:00Am - May 7th, 11:59PM

Winners Announced: May 8th, 4:00PM

Last edited by a moderator:

bjorn56

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's a little thing but in my name on the bracket could you swap the Y with a J. Thanks

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
it's a little thing but in my name on the bracket could you swap the Y with a J. Thanks
I noticed it everywhere else :B. I don't know how I misspelled your name considering that you have the standard spelling of the name. (Fixed) Sorry about that!

bjorn56

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I noticed it everywhere else :B. I don't know how I misspelled your name considering that you have the standard spelling of the name.
it's cool. Thanks for the quick fix.:thumbsup-left:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't know why, but the bracket doesn't show up on Firefox. It shows up just fine when I use my phone though (Google Chrome).

Anyway, yay :D

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know why, but the bracket doesn't show up on Firefox. It shows up just fine when I use my phone though (Google Chrome).

I'm using an iframe embed through a custom bbcode. not sure why firefox would hate it though. :/. (Also, I just tested it on a PC with firefox, might just be your setup, cause it is working on that PC).

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't expect to qualify, so that's interesting. That said, congrats everyone and good luck in the deathmatches to come!

If you're using a junk-blocking addon like noscript, you have to allow "challonge.com" for it to show up.

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congrats to everyone who participated and congratulations to the 16 that made it through! :D I hope we get some delicious themes so I can learn a thing or two from everyone's maps. :)

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats to the 16! I'm excited to see some cool maps :)
Also, I've learnt for any future map contests I enter...make happier themed maps XD This is a good contest, though.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Dangit, I missed the first part. In any case, congrats for those who made it! Best of luck!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats to everyone who made it into the next round! This was fun so think I might keep going with future challenge themes. :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Lots of great maps. Everyone definitely upped the ante. Some of those matches are close calls. I also love the diversity.

@Touchfuzzy The link above just leads back to this thread and not the subforum.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, can I just say I was fully expecting at least one of the maps for "Home Town" to be on fire, and I'm kind of disappointed that none of them were.

Punamaagi

Hero on their own terms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, can I just say I was fully expecting at least one of the maps for "Home Town" to be on fire, and I'm kind of disappointed that none of them were.
All of us secretly wanted to fulfill the imaginary protagonist's dream of not losing their home. *nods*

I have to say that this round looks very exciting. There is a nice variety in the maps and all of them are good, so I'm curious to see how things will go!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCLemon