Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This event was great, I really like the head to head competition. I'd love more bracketed tournements like this.
Congrats to @Calamitous Magic for the win!
I really like the format, though it is a lot of work on my side (definitely worth it though). I did it with a spriting competition many many years ago.

The main thing is that it has to be something where a lot of people can participate, things can be created quickly, and voting can be done quickly by the audience, since to keep rounds moving it has to be FAST.

I have a feeling that, if nothing else, Map Madness will be a yearly event from this point.

Also to everyone else in the thread, I'm working on getting the awards all out now :B. Should have plenty of time to use your winnings in the Golden Week sale before it ends tonight!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok everyone. All Awards, both medals and Degica Shop Codes SHOULD have gotten to you.

If you do not have an award you should, please PM me (Touchfuzzy)!

VCraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Congrats!
I hope similar event will come back in the future :)

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Touchfuzzy That's great and it's neat to see the winners from the Japanese board but I think this announcement is in the wrong thread. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IntoTheDrink