Map Overlays in Mv?

Jaysterbaby

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there Map Overlay in MV? where if a player walks into a room the room becomes visible to the player
whereas the player cannot seen into the room unless they go in. Thank you

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
You can do this by pictures or plugins that add layers graphics.
You can also do this with changing tilesets... but I think this is the hard way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's usually called "fog of war", you should search for that term to find solutions.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]JS Plugin Requests[/MOVE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb