Map Save Access

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Karberus, Dec 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Karberus

Karberus The other Victor Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Map Save Access
    by Karberus
     ​
    Versions:
    Current Version: 1.02

v1.02 7 Dec 2015 - Initial Release.
    Introduction:

This plugin allows you to specify which maps will have save access disabled by default.

Features:

• Maps you specify will always have Save disabled when the player enters.
    • Maps that are not specified will always have Save Enabled when the player enters.
    • You can change a map’s default save access from disabled to enabled through a plugin command.
    Download:

Get Plugin and more info on how to use it MapSaveAccess

Dependencies:

None

Known Bugs:

Let me know

Credit/Terms of use:

Credit me if you wish; May be used however you wish; commercial or non-commercial.

Author's Notes:

So I was playing Final Fantasy V for the first time, and I noticed that you are allowed to save from the menu on certain maps (such as world map) but on others you can't. And I thought I would make my own project work pretty much in that same way, but then I realized I would need to make events just to change the save access on different maps. So I thought, why not just make a plugin for it? And so here it is. If it's something you might find helpful, go ahead and use it ^^ 

Rayhaku808 and Kest like this.
  2. Coopziana

Coopziana Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hi Karberus,

Thanks very much for this script, it's very good. But sadly I've hit a technical snag. It was working perfectly while I had just 1 map ID in the parameters, but once I added in the second Map ID (with a space between them) it stopped working and doesn't allow save on either maps.

Any way I can fix this?