Spanish
Map Save Access
by Karberus
 ​
Versions:
Current Version: 1.02

v1.02 7 Dec 2015 - Initial Release.
Introduction:

This plugin allows you to specify which maps will have save access disabled by default.

Features:

• Maps you specify will always have Save disabled when the player enters.
  • Maps that are not specified will always have Save Enabled when the player enters.
  • You can change a map’s default save access from disabled to enabled through a plugin command.
Download:

Get Plugin and more info on how to use it MapSaveAccess

Dependencies:

None

Known Bugs:

Let me know

Credit/Terms of use:

Credit me if you wish; May be used however you wish; commercial or non-commercial.

Author's Notes:

So I was playing Final Fantasy V for the first time, and I noticed that you are allowed to save from the menu on certain maps (such as world map) but on others you can't. And I thought I would make my own project work pretty much in that same way, but then I realized I would need to make events just to change the save access on different maps. So I thought, why not just make a plugin for it? And so here it is. If it's something you might find helpful, go ahead and use it ^^ 

Coopziana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi Karberus,

Thanks very much for this script, it's very good. But sadly I've hit a technical snag. It was working perfectly while I had just 1 map ID in the parameters, but once I added in the second Map ID (with a space between them) it stopped working and doesn't allow save on either maps.

Any way I can fix this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HikariHason