SoulPour777

Crownless King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ever wanted to display where you are on the map using the predefined buttons? You won't need a script for that, because we can do it by events. So here we go, first, create a common event with these functions:

First off, create a parallel process on your map with these events:

Make sure that a Self Switch Operation for that event should be placed for it to stop after the Map Switch is activated. Don't matter about the display text i made there. Next, make a parallel process common event that would be activated once the MAP OK switch is activated:

Note: We need the label to return the loop once you stopped pressing the map button. Make sure that it is a parallel process! Now, you're done. Enjoy! Make sure to have the graphics needed by the event though.

Here's the original post for the download link: http://dropsofjanrae...ystem-graphics/

Last edited by a moderator:

Mudgrunt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wow! I had been wanting to do this forever! Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS