SoulPour777

Crownless King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ever wanted to display where you are on the map using the predefined buttons? You won't need a script for that, because we can do it by events. So here we go, first, create a common event with these functions:

First off, create a parallel process on your map with these events:

Make sure that a Self Switch Operation for that event should be placed for it to stop after the Map Switch is activated. Don't matter about the display text i made there. Next, make a parallel process common event that would be activated once the MAP OK switch is activated:

Note: We need the label to return the loop once you stopped pressing the map button. Make sure that it is a parallel process! Now, you're done. Enjoy! Make sure to have the graphics needed by the event though.

Here's the original post for the download link: http://dropsofjanrae...ystem-graphics/

Last edited by a moderator:

Mudgrunt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wow! I had been wanting to do this forever! Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos