cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I recently changed my text color through the window skin (I need all the in-game text to be black), but now nothing shows up in the map name box when changing maps. I changed the background colors to match my new windowskin, and so the name would be visible, but the text disappeared.
I tried changing the font back to white, and changing the map name window to the default, but neither worked.

Screenshot (498).png

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does it show up if you change the text color back?
Maybe you removed something or changed something you should not have.
DO you have a backup? Reload it and make the text color change again and see if it happens again.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Thank you.

I'm thinking the same thing ... unless you changed the colours in the windowskin itself, to make the text the same colour as the background.

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does it show up if you change the text color back?
Maybe you removed something or changed something you should not have.
DO you have a backup? Reload it and make the text color change again and see if it happens again.
I figured it out... It was Yanfly's Game Engine. I had changed the font color to 0,0,0,0 and instead of making it black it made it invisible. Now that I changed it to 0,0,0,255 it actually works properly.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esteblad