cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I recently changed my text color through the window skin (I need all the in-game text to be black), but now nothing shows up in the map name box when changing maps. I changed the background colors to match my new windowskin, and so the name would be visible, but the text disappeared.
I tried changing the font back to white, and changing the map name window to the default, but neither worked.

Screenshot (498).png

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does it show up if you change the text color back?
Maybe you removed something or changed something you should not have.
DO you have a backup? Reload it and make the text color change again and see if it happens again.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Thank you.

I'm thinking the same thing ... unless you changed the colours in the windowskin itself, to make the text the same colour as the background.

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does it show up if you change the text color back?
Maybe you removed something or changed something you should not have.
DO you have a backup? Reload it and make the text color change again and see if it happens again.
I figured it out... It was Yanfly's Game Engine. I had changed the font color to 0,0,0,0 and instead of making it black it made it invisible. Now that I changed it to 0,0,0,255 it actually works properly.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Streaming some game development! Feel free to drop by!
SF_Enemy1_4 added!
index.php

Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilrick0712