Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylstew

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I want to make a map in Rpg Maker XP and use it as a paralax map, Which is why I want a script or program that can export an RMXP map to an image file. I'd also like a script or program that can export rpg maker VX Ace maps to a png image(or any image file), since that could also come in handy. One for XP is my main priority right now though, to use it in VX Ace.

I've googled and tried a few, but all i tried didn't work for some reason(my Xp Version is 1.04 it says, and it is a legit copy so why it doesn't wor kI don't know). The  first one was a utility, when I opened my project it gave an error message and the map didn't appear. The second was an rpg maker exe file that gave an error if you ran it because it said a certian  windowskin graphic was missing. The third was a project with an event that could take a screenshot, but as soon as I put an autotile on it and saved, it crashed.

Is there one that actually works?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Dylstew

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Tsukihime has a script that takes mapshots and stores them as a .png.  You can then open them in any image program you like (I use GIMP).  See here

[SIZE=medium]http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/2894-map-screenshot/?hl=screenshot[/SIZE]

For XP, you might have to take screen shots (the biggest you can) and then paste into the image program until you get a complete map. Can't help on XP scripts at all I'm afraid.
Thanks for that. Now I just need one for XP. I decided to post my thread in the VX Ace forums since I wanted both and there were no topics in the rmxp board at all 0.o.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Moved to RMXP support.

There are several support threads in the RMXP board, but you may need to adjust your filters in order to see them. Click "Custom" (black bar at the top of the RMXP section), and make sure the Time Frame (last dropdown menu) is set to "Show All". Check "remember filters" and it will display other display topics.

Dylstew

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
After searching for a while I finally found one! please lock this thread.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks