Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Important
Merged with my main script, please refer to it for updates on map zoom:

Description
This script allows you to show maps with a default zoom. When activated the zoom of the map changes. Specify the map zoom using in the map notetag box the notetag
Code:
Zoom:X
where X is a decimal number greater than 1. If the notetag is not specified the default zoom is 1. Examples of valid notetags:
Code:
Zoom:1.5
Zoom:2
Zoom:2.6

Options
  • Default zoom for maps. The default zoom when none is specified as notetag.
  • Always free camera. When activated, the camera will never be blocked by the edges of the map (as it works with the zoom on).
  • Fix sprite black lines? This option will cut the sprites one pixel in each side.
  • Fix map encounter zoom? Deactivate this option if you changed the default encounter zoom effect.
Event Plugin-Commands
  • Zoom: Allow to use a Zoom animation in events plugin commands.
License
The MIT License. Credits to ScSWinter.

Known bugs
IMPORTANT: Now, zoomed maps can only be both-sides looped maps or free-camera no-looped maps. I just don't get with the cámera jumps at the edge of the map, when open a new scene or in map transfers. Any idea?

Note and Changelog
Please put in this thread your experience with the plugin, errors that arise or anything else related.
* v.0.5.9 Added plugin command for zoom effects and some bugfixes added.
* v0.3.2 Works with no-looped maps (only with free-camera). More options added.
* v0.1.1 Initial public release. Zoomed maps can only be both-sides looped maps.

Attachments

• Zoom.js
    10.5 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

ScSWinter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Merged with my main script, please refer to it for updates on map zoom:

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
how to make the zoom only happen on one map and not all maps?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.
Anyone here ever confronted a never-ending loading screen? Took me 3 hours to realize the problem was the font format :yswt:
Ah, the problems a noob runs into...
WOOHOO!! FIXED A MAJOR SHOP PROBLEM I HAD FOR MONTHS, WHAT A WAY TO END MY STAY-CATION!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
besher