Beta Tester, English Proofer, German Translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, everyone.

I'm thinking about opening up a workshop, but I need some examples of work I've done first.

Since I don't have any examples yet, I'm opening up to help you guys out.

No worries! Since I DON'T have examples, you can still ask for a map and if you don't like it, just don't use it. No problem. :)

So, request away! :D

Request form:

Map Type: (ice cave, forest town, castle town, etc.)

Map Size: (width x height) *NOTE: 1 x 1 = 32px x 32px

Details: (houses down here, farm up there, cave over there, etc. Also, if it's an interior map, specify or give an example of your wall styling)

Deadline: (if none, put N/A)

Commercial?: *NOTE: You must ask my permission if using the map in a commercial game!

Other: (include anything extra here including links to custom tilesets)
Important Things:

• I use VX ACE.
  • I will remain in contact with you quite often to make sure I'm heading in the right direction (unless it's a very small map).
  • I will use any tilesets. If you want a custom tileset, please link it in the Other portion of the request form.
Contacting & Credit:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or post in this topic.

For non-commercial games, you may use my map(s).

For commercial games, please get my permission to use the map(s) first.

Please credit me as EliteKilljoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That gets my interest...

Can you design world maps too?

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, but you can't just post a thread somewhere else because you can't follow the rules where it actually belongs.  The OP will need to make some examples or the thread will be locked.  They don't have to be of requests taken, they just need to show mapping ability.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He doesn't have any, that's sort of the point of this thread lol :p
Well, what's the problem with him opening Ace, making some sample maps and taking screenshots?  I thought that to myself when I saw this.  Anyway, I agree with both Celi and Sharm.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Locked.

EliteKilljoy, rules for making threads are there for a reason, not just to make it harder for you to start the thread you want to start. Next time you want to make a workshop, just make a real workshop, don't be so halfhearted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...
So... today was a friend birthday and she explicitly requested this little scene, otherwise she'll come to my house and shot me with a water gun.

Kinda late to the party but if you're trying to make a game with relatively large roster, my suggestion: be ready for a long, long ride yourself.
were the servers acting weird a few minutes ago for anyone else or was it just me?
I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caliben