Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am currently working on your request Dumeka, you can expect them soon...

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Dumeka your request has been finished. All 4 maps are finished, the exterior and 3 interior maps. Please check your inbox to see the results ;)

Dumeka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@Dumeka your request has been finished. All 4 maps are finished, the exterior and 3 interior maps. Please check your inbox to see the results ;)
Already saw! :)
Thanks a lot for your time and work and have a great sunday evening! :D

pandadodod

Wannabe of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It was months ago that I received the map that I requested.
And it's awesome. He also added some gimmicks that made the map better within the map's intended purpose, of course.
I will be requesting again, soon!
Seriously guys, make your game more wonderful with his maps!

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Due to sudden troubling changes in schedule this semester, I won't be able to spend as much time as before on your requests. While I wish I could keep working on maps all day long, sadly this would mean I couldn't be able to keep up. Because of this, I have to slow down on the workshop. Ergo, starting this month, I won't be able to take new heavy requests and (soft-)close the workshop).

If you still wish for a map made by me, you can always ask nicely through pm. At the moment I can only accept editor maps. However, the same rules will still apply. Keep also in mind that the editor maps may come slower than normal because of my changed shedule.

For those who want a specific map, here is my schedule for the workshop:
-April 2018 - Mid-May 2018: Soft close = Only Editor Maps ( even these might take longer!)
-June 2018: Full Closing = No editor or parallax maps
-Full Reopening: Around the end of September 2018

I'm really grateful for the many requests and reactions from the community , thank you all so much for the support! Happy RM-Making!

Last edited:

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Due to sudden troubling changes in schedule this semester, I won't be able to spend as much time as before on your requests. While I wish I could keep working on maps all day long, sadly this would mean I couldn't be able to keep up. Because of this, I have to slow down on the workshop. Ergo, starting this month, I won't be able to take new heavy requests and (soft-)close the workshop).

If you still wish for a map made by me, you can always ask nicely through pm. At the moment I can only accept editor maps. However, the same rules will still apply. Keep also in mind that the editor maps may come slower than normal because of my changed shedule.

For those who want a specific map, here is my schedule for the workshop:
-April 2018 - Mid-May 2018: Soft close = Only Editor Maps ( even these might take longer!)
-June 2018: Full Closing = No editor or parallax maps
-Full Reopening: Around September 2018

I'm really grateful for the many requests and reactions from the community , thank you all so much for the support! Happy RM-Making!
Are you still going to fulfill my request I made a few days ago?

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Thomas Smith That request was made before the deadline and your map is already in progress. Like I promised I'll finish that map as soon as I can. ;)

My notice is a mere copy of a part of the opening post, it applies only for new requests.

Last edited:

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith That request was made before the deadline and your map is already in progress. Like I promised I'll finish that map as soon as I can. ;)

My notice is a mere copy of a part of the opening post, it applies only for new requests.
Great!!!

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Seems I am to late to the party, ah well that's life
still think you make some nice maps and would've loved the request one or two but I'll check again in September :cutesmile:

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello again! Here is an update on my workshop:

I'm truly sorry to reappear with somber news, and I'm grateful I've received a chance to make people happy fulfilling requests.

But due to unforeseen developments, I unfortunately can't keep the workshop open consistently. This means I can no longer be available to map regularly. I wish I could change that, but unfortunately that's not the case.I really don't want to disappoint people down the line because of it, so I'd rather (fully) close the workshop.

If you feel a need for a map, feel free to ask me for a map through pm or something (I can't promise anything though!), or go ask in other amazing workshops - I'm sure the creators will be happy to help you out!

Thank you all for requesting, the support and your understanding. I had a wonderful time fulfilling them (and I'm so sorry for this announcement).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santii