Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
hello, so I've been working on a game for a while with a total of 66 maps (A lot for me!) And I was working on a different project, but then I felt like working on the game in question. then steam said that the version on the computer was newer than the one on the cloud, and It asked me if I want to update it. I said yes, then it said failed to create project, and booted me to the game, except it was missing almost every map, and I'm crying and angry I worked so hard on it can some one please help me?!  ;_;   ;_;   ;_;

Also the saves still have the maps, and the map data is still in the folder, but not in the editor and I don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like the project you're looking at in the folders is not the project you've got open in the editor. Try opening the project from within the editor and navigating to the correct folder.

Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did that. Still not showing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle