Status
Not open for further replies.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I am using triacontane's MapScreenCapture . It has the image overlay, and the signature overlay. However the signature does not support combination of variable texts, just a basic string you input in the plugin.

Is there a way that the string be combination of 3 variables. the "\v[1]" does not work when i input it.
I was hoping $gameVariables[1].value + $gameVariables[2].value + $gameVariables[3].value would work

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

though it would have been nice if you'd edited your post and added the solution before requesting closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newquestliz