Didn't consider that before @Kes. Anyway, the localization plan is moving along well (aside from modifications to data management overlays and some of the dialogue) and the base localization files are basically ready to go.
Kinda like me tonight in seeing what I can reasonably pull off in terms of presentation upgrades (seeing that I decided to experiment with Dragonbones-based assets for enemy forces to name an example). I did have to change a boss design to accommodate this (however the animation overlay was already predetermined, which made the design transition a bit easier to deal with).@Engr. Adiktuzmiko if they break the game, does the camera crack as a good joke?
@hiddenone better than forgetting though.
Well, I've been playing with events all day. Mostly. I've been going through and finding out that I've forgotten several transfers, starting positions and having the program go 'nope, you can't do that' and closing the playtest. The simulation is complete, I believe. I'll need to test it again, a couple of more times. I've had problems with Shadow not appearing. Then the lab needs to be set up so it will run the last part of the opening scene before switching to the main characters on a different map.
And my title screen card needs to be fixed. Kinda want the menu section to actually match the computer screen.
Reminds me of the time I spent perfecting my own demo to clean review. That and checking the JSON files to sort out parse read issues once I got translation to work.After a few more months of doing nothing, I finally loaded up RPG Maker VX Ace again last week and got to work. My goal was to finish up everything I'd started on so far, and release it as a demo. Well last night I finally got it to a point where I was happy with a demo release... so I compressed the game into an EXE file, uploaded it, shared the link with a few friends and... discovered they were all getting an error during the first cut scene. Yey...
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)