- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
RPG Maker is featured in a fantastic sale over on Steam, and we’re ready to celebrate with you!
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or completely new to RPG Maker, we want to challenge you to get those developer thinking caps on and create something maddeningly fun. Our March Madness Mini-game Contest is your ticket to adventure, challenge and fun!
A mini-game can be defined as a game-within-a-game. It’s that quick burst of fun activity you can play again and again to get different rewards. Examples include card games, casino games or a fishing bonanza – all meant to provide your player with an interesting way to take a break from the story and win some unique prizes.
We’re challenging you to create a fun mini-game in RPG Maker! All participants will receive a nifty forum trophy, and our top 3 winners will get their choice of RPG Maker or RPG Maker DLC! Winners will be chosen based on creativity, effort and fun.
- Create a mini-game using any RPG Maker program.
- DLC are allowed, but please be sure to encrypt your mini-game to abide by the packs' EULA.
- You may use any graphic or audio resource, as long as it's safe for commercial use and it does not breach any existing copyright or trademark.
- Your entry can be shared in this thread, as a downloadable link. Please use a reputable host (such as dropbox) that does not have the potential to introduce malware or viruses.
- You may post a screenshot or a short video of your entry as an introduction.
Deadline: March 28th, 2017