RMMV
Kodots Games & Eureka
Presents

tuHi0ss.png
fHlAScW.png

S91Is3U.png

2cOZX2A.png

MARGO - On the Brink

MARGO - On the Brink (Working Title) is a surreal adventure/RPG with a traditional turn-based combat. You play as a nameless girl with no recollection of the past trapped inside the depth of the crumbling realities called the "The Brink". You must guide her in her quest to find what has been lost and restore the shattered world. It will not be an easy journey as the hostile entities called "The Watchers" are patrolling the ground. Draw strength from the benevolent entities called the "Whispers" to stand up against the Watchers and climb your way up to escape the broken world.

zky9LmN.png

The Game

MARGO
is developed as an adventure RPG with a slow-paced deliberate combat-system that requires no grinding. The game features no random encounter. The enemy placement is fixed and they will not respawn after being defeated. Inspired by the table-top board games/card games, MARGO combat is slow-paced and each and every action must be taken deliberately to survive.

This unique battle system is custom-made and we are currently developing it from the ground up. (Still a long way to go:kaodes:)

qjoAInd.png

The Characters

nLngqSO.png

Screenshots

fAHPUPd.png

hggliGm.png

7B3ibrG.png

EeciEAG.png

qg1MRsR.png

Media

nlNlY5Z.png

ziuCuof.png

Team

@SomaelCK
@HaruAkira
@Edgeklinge

Hi all! After releasing Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse, I've started several projects but ended up completing nothing due to many unforeseeable stuff in life. However, I decided to join last year global game jam and ended up making a short game called Brink. The team love the concept and decided to develop it into a full-fledged game. We renamed it to MARGO - On the Brink. Hope to share more about the game soon!

Many thanks for reading through this thread. Would appreciate hearing your thoughts!

Yanfly
Mog
Shaz
Galv
魔王魂
SumRndmDde
Exhydra
Tsukimi
Boris "Blizzard" Mikić
Irina
TheGreenKel
Hime - Himeworks

Last edited:

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a small update.

We are currently making 1st trailer for MARGO and a playable demo. For now, have a look at the the 3rd artwork of the game!

3eQ6H0a.png

Cheers!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023