Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Small Bump!

We are in the process of making original soundtracks for our game. Hope we'll be able to showcase them soon!

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UI and Menu for our custom battle system is progressing well. Please have a look!

BgOLEGd.png

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The summoning system is complete.

AXzwVLD.gif

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a while since I last post! Development was delayed but we're resuming it back again!

Promotional animation we've made!
4ZcMbke.gif

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Custom battle progress : Added custom dead animation for enemies.

r1t5Olm.gif

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
3ezKfao.gif

A small update. Aiming to add animated bust in our game. This is a rough prototype. Do you think it is way too overdone?

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I've been trying to make animated bust for my game as well, would it be too much trouble to tell me how you did this?
3ezKfao.gif

A small update. Aiming to add animated bust in our game. This is a rough prototype. Do you think it is way too overdone?
Hey I've been trying to make animated bust for my game as well, would it be too much trouble to tell me how you did this?

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the overall design is nice! :wub There's probs a bit too much movement in this particular version tho? Like, I'd tone down the fluttering scarf... or maybe take out all animation? :kaoswt:I'm kinda preferring still images for portraits? Or maybe jus' something like eyes blinking occasionally?

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

The easiest way would be using DK's plug-in which supports frame by frame animated bust and very easy to use.

We used dragonbone support plugin and some custom eventing to make even smoother bone/mesh animation.

Hope this helps :)

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the overall design is nice! :wub There's probs a bit too much movement in this particular version tho? Like, I'd tone down the fluttering scarf... or maybe take out all animation? :kaoswt:I'm kinda preferring still images for portraits? Or maybe jus' something like eyes blinking occasionally
Haha, we did went overboard with animation here (for testing purposes). The final version will be more gentle.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roydonne