Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! Getting it? Learning from it?

SwarleyPilgrim

Internet Billionaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are you guys excited for this super awesome crossover?! I'm a huge fan of Paper Mario (even Sticker Star) and I'm a slight fan of the Mario and Luigi series. What do you guys think? And do you think we can learn anything from a crossover like this as RPG creators?

Thalzon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeah, I'm getting it. I've enjoyed the last two M&L games (Stick Star was very much a step down as far as Paper Mario goes, tho), and this looks like a continuation of the quality we saw in Dream Team.

SwarleyPilgrim

Internet Billionaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Thalzon

- I actually didn't like Dream Team! I found the dream parts to be WAY too much. I'm going into this hoping they tone down the gimmiks a little bit. Fingers crossed!

SwarleyPilgrim

Internet Billionaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So far... not too impressed with the game. The Toad hunting is already super annoying, and the dialog doesn't seem to ever want to stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO