Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there fellow game devs, I was wondering if you could help me make a sort of Mario Oddysey-esque system where you can turn 2D, similar to how it's done in Oddysey.

First off, I'm using the paid version of MV3D. Second off, here's how I want it to work: you have the ability to sink into the floor and become "2D" like Mario does in Oddysey. Once in the floor, the player can traverse circular tiles in the ground until they reach a certain tile that ejects them back into the 3D world, atop the floor of circular tiles. I don't know if this'd be possible or not, but I have high hopes!

Thank you in advance! :D

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm this is a good idea. I’m also using mv3d. I’ll see if I can figure this out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mouse Coordinates + Common Events, Custom Actor Parameters & Fantasy Beasts | RPG Maker News #32

Winter Cover.png
Peeps, can we just take some time to appreciate the mods here? They're so friendly, and they're always there for us when we need help. Now that I've been here for two years, I want to thank the mods and admins for keeping it positive here on the forum. They're the reason I've stayed so long! Here's to you!
If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fartsucker