Maru's MV Bits

rgn87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the Water Wheel and I can't get it to move. When I check Stepping it blinks. Every other box makes it stand still. Am I doing something wrong.

AfroditeOhki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the Water Wheel and I can't get it to move. When I check Stepping it blinks. Every other box makes it stand still. Am I doing something wrong.
Here, this is how I made it spin:

1589239224645.png

Because it's a 4-frame animation that goes 1-2-3-4 and not a 3-frame animation that goes 1-2-3-2-1, it can't use the regular stepping animation, you gotta set up a movement route. It's pretty much the same route as doors, except that it repeats endlessly.

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I loved so much your trees! I edited them a little to look like an enchanted forest. Thought I'd share.

PandaMaru_MV_enchanted_forest.pngPandaMaru_MV_enchanted_forest2.png

Also a charset to make the small trees glow!

$arvores-que-piscam.png

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lovely grafics, especially the three seasons trees village..
I understand that you are currently not present hear, but.. thank you very much. :)

Kindly regard,
no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just like this website:
lol
I streamed Moonfall on 9/25/20
and have started a page to showcase my vids/stream :kaoluv:

Please subscribe and follow, it's free, it's quick and one sub means so much to me, it would really make my day~ :wub

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaton