Maru's MV Bits

rgn87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the Water Wheel and I can't get it to move. When I check Stepping it blinks. Every other box makes it stand still. Am I doing something wrong.

AfroditeOhki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the Water Wheel and I can't get it to move. When I check Stepping it blinks. Every other box makes it stand still. Am I doing something wrong.
Here, this is how I made it spin:

1589239224645.png

Because it's a 4-frame animation that goes 1-2-3-4 and not a 3-frame animation that goes 1-2-3-2-1, it can't use the regular stepping animation, you gotta set up a movement route. It's pretty much the same route as doors, except that it repeats endlessly.

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I loved so much your trees! I edited them a little to look like an enchanted forest. Thought I'd share.

PandaMaru_MV_enchanted_forest.pngPandaMaru_MV_enchanted_forest2.png

Also a charset to make the small trees glow!

$arvores-que-piscam.png

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lovely grafics, especially the three seasons trees village..
I understand that you are currently not present hear, but.. thank you very much. :)

Kindly regard,
no.

Bo_HuRE4200

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukraine
Primarily Uses
IGM
I want to cry because it's very beutifull

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123