slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The site the images were hosted on is down. We'll have to see if the site goes back online.

Bludiamonds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've been reading through this thread attempting to get the waterwheel to work. I've followed what @Jubi did but for me the actual wheel does not turn but the water is animated and the whole wheel itself disappears then reappears. What am I doing wrong?
waterwheelsetting.JPG

Bludiamonds

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've been reading through this thread attempting to get the waterwheel to work. I've followed what @Jubi did but for me the actual wheel does not turn but the water is animated and the whole wheel itself disappears then reappears. What am I doing wrong?
View attachment 189254

I was actually able to figure out the actual wheel turning and the disappearing issue :) I unchecked the walking and stepping options and reduced the frame rate.
Whew!
waterwheelcorrect.JPG

alanhuang0621

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
gorgeous work! Thank you so much PandaMaru!

lubu15

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My gods this is incredible. Thank you for this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a showcase, guide, and tutorial to using GENE Scene Builder with RPG Maker MV :kaoslp:

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeitorFull