JustXHiro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone knows how to download them, since the site is in German?

Beewo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Anyone knows how to download them, since the site is in German?
How do you mean? Should Still just be to right click and download the images and put en in the right folder regsrdless of language

JustXHiro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do you mean? Should Still just be to right click and download the images and put en in the right folder regsrdless of language
Ohh... I'll do that now. Thanks :hwink:

scorpiovaeden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Many of these are exactly what I am looking for. I am a 2d character artist myself, so tilesets are not my strong suit. Is it ok for me to use these with MZ?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@scorpiovaeden You can only use these if you own a copy of MV as well, as they are all edits of MV assets. If you own MV you can then legally use them in any RPG Maker engine that you also own. If you don't own MV, then sorry, no you can't use them in MZ

scorpiovaeden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@scorpiovaeden You can only use these if you own a copy of MV as well, as they are all edits of MV assets. If you own MV you can then legally use them in any RPG Maker engine that you also own. If you don't own MV, then sorry, no you can't use them in MZ
Awesome! That's good news, as I do have both MV and MZ. Thanks for the quick response!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyzerKiba