Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have somehow missed the Christmas Stalls - they are so glittery-snowly-cute!

Thank you!

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If that's what you put out when you're sick (I envy you if that's the case) I can imagine what you do when you're well :)    Hope you get beter soon.

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
PandaMaru I wish you a very good health and continue to enlighten these folks making great games with these great graphics. I'm definitely using your resources in my project. there's no reason not to. its a must. kudos to you friend ^_^ 

PandaMaru

little red panda
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
socke_13.png

mix of wishes

Many request for the windmillarms are now fullfilled. (Sample is updated.)​
The old witch has a full character now and the cauldron is animated.​
Edit: + Witch's Face

%24PandaMaru_MV_face_witch.png
%24PandaMaru_MV_witch.png
!%24_MV_cauldron.png
 ​
:( I can't like all these friendly answers to my thread due to the like-limit. But I really appreciate all that feedback, suggestions, wishes and posts of joy. :wub:​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
mix of wishes

Many request for the windmillarms are now fullfilled. (Sample is updated.)

The old witch has a full character now and the cauldron is animated.​
 ​
:( I can't linke all these friendly answers to my thread due to the like-limit. But I really appreciate all that feedback, suggestions, wishes and posts of joy. :wub:​
Thats super cool!! Thank you Maru!!! Also theres a like limit!? I didnt now that... Well, I guess thanks for educating me there AND for the awesome resources!

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just wanted to stop by and say just how amazing these resources are, Maru. Definitely some of the best of the best for MV right now. They add so much diversity. Keep up the great work!

OneManArmy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Huhuhu already used animated cauldron xD :) I just re-size it slightly to fit in the stove.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some reason that witch reminds me of GrandmaDev xD!

Phantasie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So amazing Panda!

That preset house is great - Id love to see more like that - you have such a knack for aesthetics! It looks great!

The windmill is great too (even better than your original :) )

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Wow, well done, Maru! I also like it that you made a face for the old witch. Most people only make sprites that are unfortunately useless if you want to use faces for characters in general.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Maru, 

Hope you are feeling better. Your resources are amazing and I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to use them. I've included a few images to give you an idea of what they are up to. :D

These are all in conjunction with Celianna's Nature Tiles, as well as some of the default work.

Looking forward to seeing what you put out next. I am already working on the blacksmith's shop and fully intend to make use of those additions. You are so amazingly talented than I cannot begin to express how excited I am to have found your work. Would love to discuss some custom pieces, if you would be up for something like that. If not, no worries. You will be very heavily featured in this project and I'm looking forward to sending you a completed game. :D

Screenshot 2015-12-13 12.58.32.png

Screenshot 2015-12-13 13.01.33.png

Screenshot 2015-12-13 13.03.23.png

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for such wonderfull things. I can't wait to play with the windmill and that cauldron. ^.^

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow you made your already useful resources even better.  Thank you.

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely love the blacksmith and witch complete with their trimmings.  I am so happy you did these.  Thank you for all your hard work.  May I ask how many hours you put into the advent calendar altogether?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had to update the boy version's after making the girl XD
I've improved a bit since I did the first version so now the old version looks choppy and stiff XD
Once daily through Dec. 25, I'll be offering misguided and probably incorrect advice for your project. Currently accepting Badvent requests below.
BCj
Can't believe it's been a year since I woke up with 70% of my sight gone. Feels like I just started grieving and adjusting. I'm happy I can still do many things, but at times also frustrated at all the things I have to do different now
One day until Avery's calendar.... :kaojoy:
If I didn't miss one, we will have four amazing resource calendars this year: @Guardinthena 's, @GalacticGod 's, the one on the German forum and mine. Make sure you don't miss the goodies! ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polyaness