Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is only a handful of stuff that is not bound to any engine and she has no MZ only resources. You can find all her stuff and the most up to date terms here:
(only "anderes" is not engine bound)

mmisk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What if I only own mz though?
Do you mean MZ RPG maker? As I have understood, you mentioned this stuff. This is the updated version of the RPG Maker, and you need to read the manual first. The settings are complicated. I found the information in Google. Do it also.

Nova By Creative Robot

Creator of NOIM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There is only a handful of stuff that is not bound to any engine and she has no MZ only resources. You can find all her stuff and the most up to date terms here:
(only "anderes" is not engine bound)

That's too bad then. I find most of her stuff really good for parallax mapping. Thanks anyway

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StShiner